Dr. Alexina Mehta encountered yoga and meditation at the age of 14 through her uncle and hasn’t looked back. Interestingly, her great grandfather, R.B. Lal Singh Mehta was on a team who discovered the oldest written book ever found on earth so far, called the Diamond Sutras. The book teaches about enlightenment and compassion which have been an inspiration in her passionate pursuit to understand what creates healing and peace. She joyfully brings her training in multiple disciplines within holistic health to all her offerings. She has experience speaking to thousands on subjects of integrative health, natural medicine, women’s wellness, stress management, and the connection between spirituality and health. She has been a guest speaker at large companies, health organizations, universities and colleges, senior centers, small businesses, aboriginal groups, yoga studios, health fairs, professional conventions, community groups, and non-profit organizations.
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine
- Certification in Acupuncture
- Certification in Prescribing
- Ayurveda Practitioner
- Transpersonal Psychology
- Energy Medicine Practitioner
- Bowen therapy Practitioner
- Pilates and Yoga Teacher
- Further training in Transpersonal Psychology, Craniosacral therapy and Vedic Astrology, IV therapy and Neural therapy
- Founder of Celebrating the Goddess Online School: www.celebratingthegoddess.com
Read more at www.dralexinamehta.com
Be inspired by natural medicine from Dr. Mehta by signing up for her newsletter.