Here is what YOU WILL LEARN:
Week 1 and 2
Module 1: Guiding Principles and journeying into your Divine feminine.
- Guiding principles of Celebrating the Goddess
- The energy patterns behind your current reality and how to change it
- Family patterns and how to break free to create new patterns
- Your relationship with the feminine principle in your family, friends and women`s circles
- Energy shifting tools to use for your personal healing
- Your relationship with your body.
Module 2: The Many Expressions of the Goddess
- Understanding and cultivating a relationship with Goddesses from various traditions all over the world: Hindu, Celtic, Greek, Roman, Tibetan, Middle Eastern, Welsh, Egyptian, Aboriginal, Chinese, Hawaiian and Polynesian, Mayan and more!
- Exploring what it means to be an empowered woman in these times
Module 3: The Magic of Gathering.
- Group culture
- The logistics of a gathering
- The energetics of a gathering
- Creating sacred space
- Creating an altar
- The energetics of leading a group
- Tracking energy
- How to be a community leader and facilitator
- communication tips
- How to effectively lead CTG gatherings
- How to create unity in a group
Module 4: The Richness of Gathering
- Types of Celebrating the Goddess events for Celebrating the Goddess Facilitator course 1
- Content for events
Module 5: The Entrepreneurial Spirit
- How to create opportunities for growth in yourself and others
- How to maximize your potential as a facilitator
- The International Community
What it entails:
- When you purchase for the course you receive all 6 modules via email.
- You also receive recordings for each of the modules with Founder of the program, Dr. Alexina Mehta.
- You will be added to the private Facebook group where you can ask questions and share who you are and what you are up to with other members of the CTG community.
- Once completed the course, you are asked to hand in homework and you will have an interview.
Register by choosing one of the options below.
Course fee: $600 + 5% tax